- GREENEDGE DC-DC SoC
- GREENEDGE PoE SoC
- PoE PD
- EMI/ESD PROTECTION AS16xx
- PRESS ROOM
Come join a fast-paced, creative team based in Northern California. We are looking for self-starters who enjoy the freedom and creativity that comes with working in a results-oriented company. Akros Silicon is seeking the world’s best engineers to design and produce the next generation chips that will create new benchmarks in energy efficiency by powering and managing tomorrow’s intelligent appliances.
Akros has two locations in the Silicon Valley area (Sunnyvale, CA and Folsom, CA) and offers very competitive compensation and benefits packet.
If you’re ready for an exciting new career, contact careers@AkrosSilicon.com or call 408-746-9000 x111 for more information. Qualified candidates will be invited to apply for employment.
Current Openings (2) Location - Sunnyvale, CA
The applications engineer will evaluate Akros Silicon's power management ICs and assist customers with the designing the solutions into their systems. This includes passive component selection, schematic capture, board layout, and thermal design.
Day to day activities include troubleshooting circuits, board level circuit design, bench testing, and writing technical documentation such as datasheets & application notes.
- Have 3+ years of experience in applications or system engineering with an in-depth knowledge of switch mode power conversion
- Loves to communicate and interact with customers to solve their problems
- High energy, self-motivated, hands on and with ability to mult-task – whatever it takes to get the job done
- Proven record of documenting his/her work and communicating accordingly
- Works well in a team environment to get things accomplished
POWER MANAGEMENT DESIGN ENGINEER:
- Design, development and debug of complex power management sub-blocks
- Accurate scheduling of tasks
- Design verification and debug of complex power management IC’s
- Definition of production test requirements
- Support of the operations group to enable production silicon in an efficient and timely manner
- University degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 to 10 years of experience specifically in power management design
- Track record of successful production silicon
- Good bench electronic debug/measurement/test skills including work on manual probe stations, familiarity with lab instrumentation such as logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers, scopes, etc
- Strong teamwork abilities are required with clear written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of IC cad design tools
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
Note to Agencies and Recruiters: Recruiters must enter into a recruiting agreement with Akros Silicon Inc. before providing names or resumes to Akros Silicon. Names or resumes sent to Akros Silicon before an agreement is in place will become the property of Akros Silicon Inc.